I would like to acknowledge that I was born and raised on the traditional territory of the Okanagan Nation. Currently, I live, learn and play on the traditional territory of the Lheidli T’enneh.

I grew up in both Lumby and Kelowna, spending most of my time outdoors exploring nature and swimming in the lakes. I have always loved being around children and knew I wanted to be a teacher from the time I was eight years old. I come from a family of ten children and now have four children of my own. I take every opportunity to be around children, from babysitting for my friends and family to volunteering for Girl Guides of Canada where I have been a Spark and Brownie leader for the past few years.

In 2017, my husband and I moved to Prince George with our children. We absolutely love it up here and intend for this to be our forever home. I graduated from UBC-O in 2018 with my Bachelor of Arts Degree with a major in History and a minor in English. I have recently completed my Bachelor of Education Degree, in Elementary Education, from UNBC.