My time at UNBC in the Education program has been nothing short of amazing. Over the past two years I had the opportunity to learn from some of the most passionate educators I have ever met. My professors had a lasting impact on me and my excitement to become part of the educational world. My experience in the education program and the three practicums I completed over the past two years have solidified my belief that my purpose in life is to be an educator. I was fortunate enough to be placed in three very different schools and across multiple grade levels, first in a Grade 1/2 class at a venturing school, then in a Grade 6/7 class, and finally in a Kindergarten class. I cannot wait to get my own classroom and begin making an impact on my students’ lives as my coaching teachers and professors did for me. One of the most beneficial things that I gained during my time in the education program is the connections I made to the other teacher candidates. I formed real friendships with several of the other students and I could not have made it through the program without their support and kindness. This program not only prepared me for the world or teaching but also gave me a sense of belonging. I will be forever grateful for my time in the program and I cannot wait to see what lies ahead.